Terms & Conditions
Before you can create an Account at Go Solar Mining and benefit from the services of the company, you are required to provide us with such documentation and information as we may reasonably request to comply with our regulatory obligations and to confirm the accuracy of any information provided by you.
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service and creating an Account you confirm that:
- You agree that any information submitted by you is true and that any virtual currency tokens deposited by you to the Account are your rightful possession and that any such virtual currency tokens are from a legitimate source. In compliance with the Proceeds of Crime Act (POCA) 2015 and Supervisory Bodies (Powers Etc.) Regulations 2017 (SBPR), Go Solar Mining may require additional information from you for the purposes of verification.
- You agree to cooperate with all requests made by us or any of our third party service providers on our behalf in connection with your Account, to identify or authenticate your identity. This may include, but not be limited to, asking you for further information that will allow us to reasonably identify you, including requiring you to take steps to confirm ownership of your phone number or verifying your information against third party databases or through other sources.
- We reserve the right to close, suspend, or limit access to your Go Solar Mining Account and/or Go Solar Mining Services in the event we are unable to obtain and verify such information or you do not comply with our reasonable requests.
- We may confidentially verify the information you provide us with or obtain information on you ourselves or through third parties from secure databases. By entering into these Terms, you confirm that you consent to us or a third party on our behalf carrying out such verifications.
- You shall ensure the information on your Account is always accurate and up to date. If at any time we believe that your information is outdated or inaccurate, we may contact you and request further information or request that you go through the verification process again. We shall not be liable for any losses arising out of your failure to maintain up-to-date information.